« Home | How the entire Muslim world is inferior » | Palestinians mourn Saddam » | Gaddafi won't release Palestinian doctor who 'spre... » | Ethiopia crushes Muslim Somalia » | Reuters: Al Qaeda 'militants', not terrorists » | New Jimmy Carter Book » | Fat holocaust denier set free in Austria » | Oslo: Most rapes committed by non-Western immigran... » | Libya sentences Palestinian doctor for spreading H... » | Haniyeh's son shot in the face »

Lebanese children want war

No kidding. Here is a transcript from a conversation between journalist Michael J. Totten and a group of Lebanese kids:

“That’s Hassan Nasrallah. Do you know Hassan Nasrallah? He is a big hero.”

“Why is he a hero?” I said.

“He resists the Israelis!”

“Are all of you guys with Hezbollah?” I said.

“Yes!” one of them said. “We are all with Hassan Nasrallah!” They said this in such a way that they expected me to share their views even though they knew I am American. At least they expected I wouldn’t mind that they support Hassan Nasrallah. I doubt they felt any hostility to me personally whatsoever.

“So, what is it you hope to accomplish downtown?” I said.

“We want Seniora to leave,” one of them said.

“We want to fuck Seniora,” said another.

“I know,” I said. “Why do you want to get rid of him, though? What do you want from the government that you can’t get with Seniora?”

“War!” said one of the kids.

“We want war!” said another.

A third kid slapped the second up the side of his head. The slapped kid laughed and pushed his hand in his friend’s face.

I couldn’t tell if this playful spat was because they didn’t agree about wanting more war, or because they weren’t supposed to admit it in front of a foreign reporter.

About me

  • Contact at AriRabin01@aim.com - Instant Message (AIM) at AriRabin01
My profile

Subscribe